Dr. Jennifer Miano is a licensed Chiropractor serving Bergen County for over 21 years. Dr. Miano has been the owner and Chiropractor of this center in Montvale, since its opening in 2006.
Dr. Miano is committed to helping those trying to get rid of pain, as well as those seeking a more healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Miano uses a 'whole person approach' to treat patients ranging in age from infants to seniors. This approach to wellness involves looking for underlying causes of any problems, and recommending whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments are necessary to optimize normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Miano is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to feeling better, and achieving better health.
We are a family-friendly facility, with a play area for the children. Presently, the office is open on Mondays and Wednesdays, and is available for emergencies by appointment. There is also a cell phone number on our voicemail in case of emergency.
Dr. Miano also teaches the Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth. All three of her children were delivered drug-free and with minimal intervention. Dr. Miano strives to help educate others about the merits of a healthy pregnancy, and how to achieve a natural delivery as well.
Stop by or give a call if you have any questions. If we can't assist you, we will do our best to help you find someone who can.
- Upsala College, East Orange, NJ; Bachelor of Science
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, MO; Doctorate of Chiropractic
- American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth, Sherman Oakes, CA; Certified Instructor
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association; Webster Technique Certified
- Academy of Family Practice and Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics; Chiropractic Pediatric Specialist
- New Jersey State Board of Examiners
- Certified Bradley Method Instructor
- Academy of Family Practice and Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
Memberships & Associations:
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Montvale Chamber of Commerce
- BirthNet, A Network of Supportive Perinatal Professionals
- American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth
- La Leche League, International